After last week’s tank-parison, this week it’s tank-pug-hell:
- Spinks encounters the dreaded Knockback Man! Lots of yelling ensues.
- Tarsus groups with people who don’t understand corners. More yelling.
- Tamarind on the other hand has an against-all-odds ICC PUG success. No yelling required!
- protflashes also has a delightful RFC PUG – despite earning the Huntard title mid run :-)
- Scattered Shots retaliates by creating an Extreme Solo Hunter spec. No Huntard here.
- Still Huntering, sad to hear Pike is leaving WoW – but great news that it’s for positive reasons.
- Syp realises raiding hurts his head.
- Great Bear 101 Guide by Allison Robert, easily the best writer on wow.com